Pop Pop Pop Pop Pop Pop! Stick those suction cups to the translucent honeycomb board and try to get six in a row before your opponent!
Start with a giant clear playing board, then start strategizing. With so many playing options open, you might want to just start pop-pop-popping your pieces into place and hope you get six before the other players... but what if they block your next play?
Get your plans in order! You'll be popping here and popping there as you lay out a few options to Stick Six of your own... and to block the other players!
This seemingly simple game can be as complex as the strategies of the players, so it's great for family play and players of different ages.
- A riveting game of suction, light strategy, and a race to stick six in a row!
- Encourages early strategy, fine motor skills, planning
- Be the first to get six in a row, a diagonal, or a circle!
- Board spins so all players can play from the front
- Or for 2-player games, one player can play on each side of the translucent board
- Strategize to play your rows without getting blocked!
- Need to renew the stick? Wash the suction cups gently with soap and water!
- Includes: Spinning translucent game board with stand, four colors of hexagonal suction pieces (256 total)