Take a look! These unique child–size glasses and interchangeable lenses let kids observe the world while learning about color. These are great for anyone seeking visual sensory input. They stimulate discovery and help a child to focus perhaps better with a particular color. Also useful for developing vocabulary and emotional intelligence.
- Features 8 easy–to–change lenses—2 each of red, yellow and blue and distortion lenses that let you see the world like a bug
- Teaches primary colors as well as mixing to make secondary colors by combining up to 2 lenses per side
- Allows additional instruction and kaleidoscopic fun when you use the lenses on their own
- Includes color–mixing chart
- Durable plastic glasses are sized just right for children, and wipe clean with a damp cloth